Tuesday 11 September 2018

Circle of Life and Getting back into it


*Drops down from ~30 meters with a smile* HELLO THERE!


So it's been a while. To be completely honest, two years and almost 4 months. Where have I been?

In one word? Surviving.




A LOT OF SHIT went down in those two years. Painting and otherwise. I moved, twice. I got dumped. I entered and failed in two art/miniature competitions, one national one international. I got better at painting miniatures.

So, to summarize:

  • Around 100€ were added to my pool of commission money (Not sure I have pictures for all of them, but I will try to upload as many as I can to catch up);
  • Got dumped after 5 years. Broke down and painted some of my best miniatures;
  • FINALLY LEARNED GLAZING;
  • Bought an apartment and moved there, with a nice man-cave-type room for vidyagames and painting.

So yeah. It was something. Here's some pictures of my works in the last two years (NOT IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER):







 




That's not all of them, but Blogger won't let me post any more.. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment