Saturday 9 April 2016

Commission Update: Commission 4 comes into play, Joan stays on the bench.

So today I met with the guy who commissioned some of his miniatures to be painted (some of them you can see in my first blog post. All the miniatures are from a dungeon crawler game called Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition.

So here's the situation. A few days ago we texted a bit to talk about where and when we will meet up for the transaction (he lives ~100km/60mi away), and he told me that he will not be commissioning any more miniatures for the time being, as he doesn't have extra funds or something like that.

Today, after we met and finished the transaction, I was getting ready to leave, closing my little miniature case (actually a box for a holographic sight). He stopped me, and procured another 4 28-32mm scale miniatures from the game.

 This meant two things:

1) Joan of Arc by Corvus Belli had to be benched indefinitely.
2) MOAR CASH FOR MINIATURES

I was cool with both of those, so I took these 4 guys back home with me. After closer inspection these guys reminded me of the Fantastic 4 a bit, besides the fact that two were male and two were female (although Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch could pass as a chick imo), so I decided to call them the Commission 4:


Left to right: Mr. Bendy Staff (heheh), the Medieval Thingamajig, the Cone of Shame (Wish I was Invisible) Woman and the Human I Torched my Extremities.

Commissioned 4, the backsides (sounds like a sequel, doesn't it?)
As today is Saturday, I seem to have some fun stuff planned (already went to a museum with the Mrs.), so I will start these guys out tomorrow.

Till then,
Banshee Legend
The Painter


TFCTBY!*


* THANKS FOR CLICKING THE BLOG, YO!

1 comment: